Custom Bathroom Remodeling Lancaster, York and surround areas.
You don’t have to live with a bathroom that’s poorly designed, too small, or out of date.
Bathrooms in newer homes are getting larger and more sophisticated. If your bathroom is starting to feel dated, you are not alone! Many people come to us looking to breathe new life into their tired, outdated bathroom.
Whether you have a plan or are just beginning to think about what you would like to do, our expert bathroom designers can help you plan and budget your project.
Expect a Hassle-Free Experience
We want your bathroom remodeling project to be a positive experience. Our design-build team will bring all of the elements of bathroom design and planning to you. You won’t have to run around searching for matching paint colors and tile and cabinet colors. We will bring it all to you and handle everything from concept to project completion.
Explore Residential Projects Below
Before & After Bathroom Remodels
A new bathroom can make the entire house feel new again. You will be amazed at the transformation. Here are a few before and after shots of our work.
Request a Free Consultation
Contact us and share your ideas. Kreider & Diller Builders will work with you step by step to give you the bathroom you’ve been dreaming of.
7 Trends in Bathroom Remodeling
In-Floor Towel Warmers
Classic White Walls
Planning Your Remodeling Project
Here are a few pro tips to consider as you plan your bathroom design.
- Flooring. For ease-of-care, go for porcelain. For a non-slip surface, go for textured tiles, matte finishes, or sand-coated glazes.
- Electrical. In older homes, it might be wise to investigate the wiring for outlets. If you’re upgrading to GFCI outlets, it’s probably a good idea to replace the old wiring.
- Recessed shower storage. Eliminate over-the showerhead organizers by planning built-in storage in the shower wall. It looks great and is practical too.
- Larger water heater. If part of your plan calls for a soaker tub or multi-head shower, you might need a larger (or more efficient on-demand) water heater.
- No wallpaper! It doesn’t stand up to heat and humidity well. If you don’t like tile, wainscot and paint is a great option.